October 17, 2004
CONGRATULATIONS BP!
Wenping dropped the bombshell. He's getting married end of this month. The solemnisation is end of the month, will be at Sentosa. Apple, Evelyn and me, we are all NOT invited. hee... No ceremony, no wedding dinner. Just 'I do', and hi-tea for relatives. Simple, down to earth, but still romantic (as long as he manages to strum the guitar and sing to right tune).
He dropped another canonball. His wife and him are going Switzerland for their honeymoon.
Maybe I should have stuck to doing Accountancy in Uni. Oh, too late!
xxx
Too many rights can still make a wrong
He mentioned 'the feeling is right'. Hence, they decided to get married.
I no longer know, neither believe in this thing they call 'the right feeling' or 'the right person'. What do you mean by 'right'? To what extent can I rely on the 'right' feeling to remain right? And the 'right' person to remain right?
I always felt right and I always believed it would be right. But, it turned out to be wrong. I think it's just not the 'right' time.
Maybe it's really about the 'right' time and the 'right' mentality. Maybe, there will never be a right time. Then, what do we have left?
There is no right or wrong to begin with. The moment comes, it will pass. Everything will seem right when you indulge in the moment and let it go when it has to pass. There are only that much disappointments one can take.
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 01:20